Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sharing the Story


I found this quote on the walls of Kensington Palace. The same is true with me.  There is no end to my stories from London either.  My experiences and memories will go on forever.  Thanks to all of you who have encouraged me to share them in this blog. This is my favorite quote from the book, The Way of the Traveler,Making Every Trip a Journey of Self-Discovery by Joseph Dispenza.

  "When we return from our travels, we display the evidence of our venturing forth, and it is a lesson to those who stayed at home.  If we have not shared the story of our wanderings and what we learned from them, we have not completed the epic round of the adventure." 


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous job sharing some of ur stories. U shared some history, worldly perspective and laughs. Looking forward to ur next trip! Really glad ur home for now.

    ReplyDelete