Friday, August 3, 2012

United Service

This is the 777 we flew to London.  I have to compliment United for getting Russ and I on the same flight. Because OBS was booking a ticket for Russ, we decided in March to go ahead and get my ticket.  I booked on United, going through Dulles.  When Russ was confirmed, he was flying the same route but on an earlier flight.  United changed my flight so we could travel together...at NO charge.  The agent asked, "Do you want to sit together?" Made the traveling nice!  Oddly enough, they booked Russ on the same return flights that I had booked months earlier! 
Easy flight, extra space so we could spread out.  I visited with a woman who was returning from a vacation at Disney World!  Her daughters were 14 and 16. She had lots of travel/shopping hints.  Beautiful plane.  The individual screens with games, movies, audio, and MAPS were neat.  Arrived on time. Wish all travel was this pleasant! Even our bags came right out.

No comments:

Post a Comment