Thursday, August 9, 2012

Usain Bolt Fan


Tonight Usain Bolt of Jamaica became the first man ever to win the 100m and 200m races in two Olympics.  He won in Beijing in 2008.  The Jamaicans swept the 200m race taking all three medals. Incredible performance. The stadium went wild when he was introduced before the race.  Everyone wants to be there to see history made.
When I was at Lillywhite's shopping today, I saw this T-shirt with Usain's picture and signature post-victory move.  Brought it back for Russ to wear.  He had fun showing up in the shirt minutes after Bolt's win.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Watched the events in track and field. Always been one of my favorites. Ever since Atlanta when I watched in person. I think it would be neat to be able to run that fast. Sounds like you've been having lots of fun we miss you guys. I haven't seen any wrestling yet. Hope dad likes his new position.

    ReplyDelete