Friday, August 3, 2012

Worthington Meets Worthington

Earlier today I was in the lobby trying to get the WiFi to work.  When I asked if anyone else was having trouble, a nice man jumped up and came over to take a look at my computer.  Within a few minutes he had it working!  After thanking him, I asked where he was from and he replied "Ohio".  Wow me too.  Where? "Worthington!" Turns out his name is Doug Findley and he is a fencing official who competed at OSU and knew Russ.  His six year old goes to Worthington Estates where our girls went to elementary school.  Doug was excited because he had officiated the gold medal fenching match last night, evidently a rariety for US officials.

1 comment:

  1. Did you find out what college he went to?

    Good detective work in any case.

    ReplyDelete