Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jersey Boys

Even though we couldn't see the triathalon, Adi and I had 8th row seats to watch Jersey Boys at the Prince Edward Theatre.  The music was fantastic.  I'd seen it in Columbus but have been anxious to see it again.  The theatre was rocking!  Truly wonderful.  I guess the music was that of MY time.  Both Adi and I felt like we knew the words to the songs, but never fear, we didn't stand up and sing along.  As we left the performance, we stopped frequently to take pictures of all the beautiful flowers.  Many of them adorn the pubs and businesses.  I'm sure the cool weather and rain aid their healthy growth.



6 comments:

  1. Soooo jealous! I'm sure it was amazing. Bummer about marathon but I'm sure u still had a terrific time. We miss u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps grandma would love the flowers and no worries u watched us run a half marathon so u probably wouldn't have been all that impressed. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your blog Nancy!!! :) Bumped into Karen (Mary!?!) at the Women of Faith Conference on Saturday and she told me you were working on this. I just read through all your posts and enjoyed every single detail. So glad that you're having such a wonderful time at the Olympics and can't wait to hear more about it when you return. Enjoy, enjoy and GO USA!!! :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost feel like I'm there ~ that's how good your blog is!! So glad you're having a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing a great job Mom! Lots to share on our end too, but nothing exciting enough to start a blog! :)
    Love you guys! How is Dad enjoying his "new" job?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures bring back so many memories!\Sharon J.

    ReplyDelete